Hey, we had so much fun with our first Half Baked Pizza party on June 16 that we’re going to do it all over again! On Wednesday, June 29 from 3 pm to 6 pm the folks from Half Baked Pizza will be back in the barn passing out samples of New England’s best, GMO-free, all natural, handmade pizza.
So, if you missed the fun the first time around, or if our first pizza party left you with a craving for more, then mark your calendar and come on by this Wednesday afternoon. Half Baked Pizza is out of Burlington, VT, and is regionally famous for both the quality of their ingredients and the integrity of their manufacturing process.
All pizzas are hand tossed with homemade dough, homemade sauce and the freshest ingredients. No preservatives, artificial colors or flavors are used, and all pizzas are handmade and immediately frozen so that customers can simply pop them into a hot oven and in ten minutes have themselves a great meal. And, if you’re in the mood for your own combination of flavors, balls of pizza dough are available in either white or whole wheat.
Some available pizza combinations are:
- Vt Mozzarella (with Tomato Sauce, Pasteurized Whole Milk Mozzarella & Romano Cheese)
- Lake Monster (with Tomato Sauce, Pasteurized Whole Milk Mozzarella, Romano Cheese, Spinach, Bell Peppers, Feta & Basil)
- Mt Mansfield (with Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, basil pesto, pasteurized whole milk mozzarella and romano, cheeses, sun-dried tomatoes, broccoli, and caramelized onions)
- The Otter Creek (with Extra-Virgin Olive oil, pasteurized whole milk mozzarella , romano, and feta cheeses, fresh rosemary, pine nuts, grape tomatoes and garlic)
- The Morgan (with Homemade tomato sauce, pasteurized whole milk mozzarella and romano cheeses, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, and basil leaves)
- and “Feel The Bern” (with Banana peppers are what give this pizza the “Bern” and represent the state of Vermont. Topped with our homemade tomato sauce, pasteurized whole milk mozzarella, romano cheese, spinach, feta, and basil).
So make it a point to come on by and see us this Wednesday afternoon from 3 pm to 6 pm to have a slice and check out some of the other great products and produce we have for sale in the big yellow barn. And while you’re there eating and shopping, don’t forget to say “Hi” … I’ll be the one with mozzarella on my breath, pizza sauce dribbling down my chin, and a song in my heart.
Well, nuff said …